Mistletoe. Ciel X Reader
Lost in a crowd of strangers, all singing, conversing or merrymaking, you lifted yourself onto your tiptoes and scoured the congregation. Between the performers, snow sculptures and shops, there was plenty to see. Unfortunately, it was a who you needed to find, not a what. “I don't see him anywhere.” Yet again, you and Ciel had somehow managed to become separated from Sebastian. You weren't lost per say, but you weren't exactly sure where you were either. “Do you think he's started doing this on purpose? It seems a little unlikely that something like this would happen twice within such a short time frame.”
“You have to ask? Of course he did this on purpose. That would be just like him.” Arms crossed in an angry, defiant fashion, Ciel turned up his nose and scoffed at your question. “I'm not even surprised at this point.”
Ciel was right. There was no denying that. Sebastian seemed to enjoy putting his mast
Did your submission get declined?
- It was submitted to the wrong folder
- or it violated our group's rules or the rules of dA
Check out the rules below and see if your deviation violates one of these
Inquires about submissions via submission ticket or note please.
- Make your own art, after all, this is what it's all about.
- No screenshots or posters ( motivational or non-motivational) are allowed in this group.
- Please do not try to upload all your art in the featured folder. The group will decide what goes there.
- No art drawn on lined paper, it looks too messy and unprofessional.
- No flaming or rude behavior towards other members.
- Make sure the correct mature filter is on if it is needed.
- Make sure you submit art to the correct folder please.
- Any art made by yourself related to Kuroshitsuji is allowed.
- Recolors and edits of other pictures are not allowed. This also involves bases and dress up games.
- Don't submit traced and stolen art. We don't like art thieves here.
-If there are three or more characters in your art, upload them to the "Group" Folder.
-There is a New Folder the "Pairings" folder, in which you can upload art works that contain two characters that are romantically involved or not.
-If you have made any sort of comic or a fanfiction with speech bubbles, strips, one or more pages, 4komas etc, submit it into Fanfics, comics and literature
-Since some people can't understand this, COSPLAY goes into the COSPLAY folder, not group, pairings, Ciel etc..
- Duplicates, or art-pieces similar in pose, setting etc. will be declined.
- Paperchildren, figures, plushies, handmade stuff and cosplay stuff (rings, eyepatch, accessories) goes into the "Crafts, plushies and figures" folder.
- Do NOT submit art drawn with pencil and taken with a camera/cellphone. It does not look good.
Please read the rules before submitting, and submit the art in the right folder!
|More Journal Entries|