A Hopeless Romantic. Agni x ReaderA Hopeless Romantic. Agni x Reader by VampireGodesNyx
For the third time in fifteen minutes, you looked up at the large grandfather clock and sighed. “Just for today, I wish time would go by just a little bit faster. I don't know how much longer I can wait.” As soon as you'd woken up this morning, Agni told you that had a surprise planned for you this evening. You had tried to figure out what this surprise was, but no matter how much you begged, he wouldn't so much as give you a hint. With well over an hour left before the surprise would be ready, you were growing impatient and jittery. “I'm going to go insane if I just sit here like this.” Hoping it would make time go by faster, you decided to busy yourself by doing a bit of cleaning.
Now having something else to focus on, you found yourself glancing at the clock less and less. What honestly seemed like a short time later, you heard Agni call your name. “Everything is prepared. Are you ready.”
“I'm more than read
Time Well Wasted. Sebastian X ReaderTime Well Wasted. Sebastian X Reader by VampireGodesNyx
“Today was terribly uneventful. If not for this rain, I could have gone out and done something.” Sighing to yourself, you peeked out your curtains at the gray landscape that surrounded you. You had been confined to your home the entire day, leaving you with nothing to do, and no one to talk to. Just as you stepped away from your window to prepare yourself your evening meal, there was a knock at your front door. “Maybe I spoke too soon.” Unsure who it was, but not wanting them to get soaked, you rushed to the sound and swung open the door.
“Hello there.” Standing there, with a wide, almost terrifying smile on his face, was Grell. Despite the smile, you could tell he wasn't happy.
Suddenly wishing you'd left the door closed, you stood firmly in place, silently signaling that you didn't want him to come inside. “What are you doing here?”
“Is that any way to greet me?” Pushing past you, Grell let
Black Butler Seven Minutes In Heaven WolframBlack Butler Seven Minutes In Heaven Wolfram by VampireGodesNyx
The last couple had just returned from the closet, leaving it vacant for the next two players. As Sebastian rose to his feet in order to pick out one of those players, the large, heavy doors that lead into the grand, still very crowded game room swung open. With a wide, toothy smile plastered on his face, Grell stepped inside in a flashy, dramatic way that demanded everyone's attention. “I'm sure you all missed me terribly while I was gone. I think I've been away far long enough. So I'm back now, and ready to take my place as host once more.” Excitable as ever, Grell flamboyantly pranced around the room in search of the next player. After a couple of seconds, he latched on to your hand and pulled you to your feet. “You'll be the next player. Since this is my first round back in a very long while, you had better have fun in there.”
“I'll do my best. I'm not really sure that I can make that promise, though. Actually, I'm almost pos
|Did your submission get declined?|
- It was submitted to the wrong folder
- or it violated our group's rules or the rules of dA
Check out the rules below and see if your deviation violates one of these
Inquires about submissions via submission ticket or note please.
- Make your own art, after all, this is what it's all about.
- No screenshots or posters ( motivational or non-motivational) are allowed in this group.
- Please do not try to upload all your art in the featured folder. The group will decide what goes there.
- No art drawn on lined paper, it looks too messy and unprofessional.
- No flaming or rude behavior towards other members.
- Make sure the correct mature filter is on if it is needed.
- Make sure you submit art to the correct folder please.
- Any art made by yourself related to Kuroshitsuji is allowed.
- Recolors and edits of other pictures are not allowed. This also involves bases.
- Don't submit traced and stolen art. We don't like art thieves here.
-If there are three or more characters in your art, upload them to the "Group" Folder.
-There is a New Folder the "Pairings" folder, in which you can upload art works that contain two characters that are romantically involved or not.
-If you have made any sort of comic or a fanfiction with speech bubbles, strips, one or more pages, 4komas etc, submit it into Fanfics, comics and literature
-Since some people can't understand this, COSPLAY goes into the COSPLAY folder, not group, pairings, Ciel etc..
- Duplicates, or art-pieces similar in pose, setting etc. will be declined.
- Paperchildren, figures, plushies, handmade stuff and cosplay stuff (rings, eyepatch, accessories) goes into the "Crafts, plushies and figures" folder.
- Do NOT submit art drawn with pencil and taken with a camera/cellphone. It does not look good.
Please read the rules before submitting, and submit the art in the right folder!
|More Journal Entries|