Unique (Snake x Reader) Black ButlerThe laughter of children getting excited for the show was echoing through the night. Leaning against a crate (Name) watches the small faces head towards the large tent, she smiles at the sight of seeing their faces light up with excitement. Through all the laughter she hears a distinct cry from a small girl and quickly looks in the direction of the sobs. Her smile widens as she pushes herself off the crate and heads over to the small blonde girl, getting closer to the girl she does a small kart wheel with a flip before kneeling down in front of the girl, trying to cheer her up. The small girl's tears stop for the moment looking at the girl, her frown starts to disappear seeing the brightly coloured dress with different coloured thigh highs on the performer.Unique (Snake x Reader) Black Butler by StayGolden01
"What's with the tears little one?" the girl says smiling brightly at the child.
"I-I got lost in the crowd, I can't find my mum." she says as another tear trickles down her cheek. (Name)'s smile widens as she shakes her head.
Perfect flowers (Finnian x Reader) Black ButlerThe blonde boy stands beside the young maid who had stopped her dusting to give Finnian all of her attention. Giving him a warm smile she look over at him.Perfect flowers (Finnian x Reader) Black Butler by StayGolden01
"Is there something I can help you with Finny?" she asks. He quickly thinks to himself creating an awkward silence between them. He looks to the side averting them from getting distracted by her bright (Eye colour) eyes. He blushes a pink as he scratches the back of his head.
"I um...I was wondering if…-" he starts as he looks down the hallway to see Bardroy and Mey Rin gesturing him to keep going and tell her how he feels about her. Finnian takes the gestures and swallows hard looking back at the (hair colour) haired girl who was patiently waiting for what it was he wanted from her, he clenches his fists and forces his eyes shut nervous for her response.
"IwantedtotellyouthatI-" he begins to say quickly when he was cut off.
"(Name) has a lot of work to do Finnian, and by the looks of the Greenhouse you do as well, correct?" F
|Did your submission get declined?|
- It was submitted to the wrong folder
- or it violated our group's rules or the rules of dA
Check out the rules below and see if your deviation violates one of these
Inquires about submissions via submission ticket or note please.
- Make your own art, after all, this is what it's all about.
- No screenshots or posters ( motivational or non-motivational) are allowed in this group.
- Please do not try to upload all your art in the featured folder. The group will decide what goes there.
- No art drawn on lined paper, it looks too messy and unprofessional.
- No flaming or rude behavior towards other members.
- Make sure the correct mature filter is on if it is needed.
- Make sure you submit art to the correct folder please.
- Any art made by yourself related to Kuroshitsuji is allowed.
- Recolors and edits of other pictures are not allowed. This also involves bases and dress up games.
- Don't submit traced and stolen art. We don't like art thieves here.
-If there are three or more characters in your art, upload them to the "Group" Folder.
-There is a New Folder the "Pairings" folder, in which you can upload art works that contain two characters that are romantically involved or not.
-If you have made any sort of comic or a fanfiction with speech bubbles, strips, one or more pages, 4komas etc, submit it into Fanfics, comics and literature
-Since some people can't understand this, COSPLAY goes into the COSPLAY folder, not group, pairings, Ciel etc..
- Duplicates, or art-pieces similar in pose, setting etc. will be declined.
- Paperchildren, figures, plushies, handmade stuff and cosplay stuff (rings, eyepatch, accessories) goes into the "Crafts, plushies and figures" folder.
- Do NOT submit art drawn with pencil and taken with a camera/cellphone. It does not look good.
Please read the rules before submitting, and submit the art in the right folder!
|More Journal Entries|