little demon ciel. chapter 2.Just before we stepped out of the carriage, I grabbed a little trunk that was about the size of a pineapple from under my seat.little demon ciel. chapter 2. by cutellovewolf
I stared at it as I remembered telling Sebastian that I didn't care anymore about life, my past, or my future. I forgot to get out of the carriage while my thoughts trailed on. It wasn't that I completely didn't care.
"Young Master, what are you waiting for? The carriage is no longer moving. Or do I have to carry you out, like a little baby?" Sebastian smirked in a childish way to me.
I ignored him. His teasing didn't work on me anymore. I had gotten used to it. I mean, I had been with him for more than two years at this point. Did he really think he could still bother me with that stupid teasing of his? I shook my head with a small smile and got out.
"So, what do we do now? I mean, its almost eight and I'm not planning to stay outside all night," I growled.
"I'll look for a place for us to stay tonight, my lord."
Suddenly he tensed. He took a deep
DirndlFandom: Kuroshitsuji//Black ButlerDirndl by StickieBun13
Summary: Rudgar felt like giving his girlfriend a gift.
"Sascha! Could you come in here a moment?" Rudgar called out, a smile curling the corners of his lips as he opened the thin white box he'd retrieved from a clothing shop during his trip to Bavaria for an investigation. "I have something to show you from my trip."
"One moment, Ruddy!" The feminine voice called out from a back room in their shared apartment, "I'm in the middle of developing a fresh roll of film. I can't open the door yet or it'll be ruined!"
The tall German reaper proceeded to push aside the soft paper wrapping his purchase, and reached in to pick up the dress, laying it out on the table for when his partner and girlfriend finally came out to see her gift. He laid the white blouse out first, then the dark green skirt and matching pink apron. He then pulled out the green bodice with pink lace and ribbon, holding it up an
By Her LeadFandom: Kuroshitsuji//Black ButlerBy Her Lead by StickieBun13
Summary: The German Reaper's branch office party isn't exactly what Sascha would call exciting. But her partner Rudgar is determined to see her have a good time, regardless.
She leaned in closer to the mirror, blinking at her reflection from behind her large white framed glasses. She hardly recognized herself. Her lips painted a soft pink, green-gold eyes lined with black and shadowed with a touch of color to make them pop, her cheeks tinted ever so slightly with blush. Makeup wasn't a normal thing for her, and it almost felt uncomfortably heavy on her skin.
Her dark brown hair was too short to do much to, so she had left it as is aside from the rhinestone studded hair clip she thought would be a nice touch.
She sighed and stepped back to look at the rest of her reflection. Her small shoulders were bare; a thing she wasn't sure how comfortable she was with so much skin showing. Normally she liked hidin
|Did your submission get declined?|
- It was submitted to the wrong folder
- or it violated our group's rules or the rules of dA
Check out the rules below and see if your deviation violates one of these
Inquires about submissions via submission ticket or note please.
- Make your own art, after all, this is what it's all about.
- No screenshots or posters ( motivational or non-motivational) are allowed in this group.
- Please do not try to upload all your art in the featured folder. The group will decide what goes there.
- No art drawn on lined paper, it looks too messy and unprofessional.
- No flaming or rude behavior towards other members.
- Make sure the correct mature filter is on if it is needed.
- Make sure you submit art to the correct folder please.
- Any art made by yourself related to Kuroshitsuji is allowed.
- Recolors and edits of other pictures are not allowed. This also involves bases.
- Don't submit traced and stolen art. We don't like art thieves here.
-If there are three or more characters in your art, upload them to the "Group" Folder.
-There is a New Folder the "Pairings" folder, in which you can upload art works that contain two characters that are romantically involved or not.
-If you have made any sort of comic or a fanfiction with speech bubbles, strips, one or more pages, 4komas etc, submit it into Fanfics, comics and literature
-Since some people can't understand this, COSPLAY goes into the COSPLAY folder, not group, pairings, Ciel etc..
- Duplicates, or art-pieces similar in pose, setting etc. will be declined.
- Paperchildren, figures, plushies, handmade stuff and cosplay stuff (rings, eyepatch, accessories) goes into the "Crafts, plushies and figures" folder.
- Do NOT submit art drawn with pencil and taken with a camera/cellphone. It does not look good.
Please read the rules before submitting, and submit the art in the right folder!
|More Journal Entries|