'Black Butler(s)' story - teaser'Black Butler(s)' story - teaser by galateabellator
Those butlers, Return - preview
“Lady Waldram is ready for you. I’ll escort you to her cabinet,” the servant announced. It was high time. Adrielle put the teacup on a small, wooden table in front of her, and corrected her gown while standing up. She followed the gloomy man through a long corridor, until he stopped in front of a wide black-oak door, and opened them for her.
Adrielle went in, and approached the broad, polished desk. The girl… no, the woman was sitting behind it, leaned onto the rest of a comfortable armchair with a crimson-rose pattern on it. Her black hair was longer than Adrielle remembered, and was styled into the high bun. She still had that single, white lock inside of it. She wasn’t ordinary female by any means, and you could tell just by looking at her. Yet again, Adrielle wasn’t ordinary girl either.
The brown darkness of Countess’ eyes met the blue of Adrielle’s own, and the young no
BLACK BUTLERS - First Butler, In Ritual (pt. 1)BLACK BUTLERS - First Butler, In Ritual (pt. 1) by galateabellator
BLACK BUTLERS, RETURN
Warning: This chapter mentions a ritual sacrifice of a reptile. Proceed with precaution, and read on your own responsibility. But hey, this is KUROSHITSUJI, you are used to some pretty weird stuff if you are reading this! ^^
CHAPTER 1 - FIRST BUTLER, IN RITUAL
It was raining heavily outside.
Adrielle was lucky to be inside of a spacious house when the storm hit… and she was now sitting on a comfortable, beige colored leather armchair, holding a white ceramic teacup in her lap. The pattern on the cup was floral, done in a very stylish manner. These kinds of things were very popular with the aristocrats, though all the flowers were similar to Adrielle and she couldn’t care less for the design. Those colorful plants appeared everywhere – on dresses, on tapestry, on furniture… it was all so boring. Adrielle added a teaspoon of honey into the first-grade jasmine tea she was slowly drinking, and mixed through the li
BLACK BUTLERS - First Butler, Lives (pt. 2)BLACK BUTLERS - First Butler, Lives (pt. 2) by galateabellator
BLACK BUTLERS, RETURN
Warning: Proceed with precaution, and read on your own responsibility. There's one
hotcreepy demon who plays with his tongue in this chapter. NO mature filter this time, don't worry! :') ^^
CHAPTER 2 - FIRST BUTLER, LIVES
The storm raged through London, and the Thames threatened to flood the nearby areas of the Capital. Adrielle spent hours roaming the streets, cursing into her cloak as the water soaked all of her clothes. She felt stupid. Naïve. How could she allow them to cross her like this? Again? She was mad. And disappointed. However, she was aware of this possibility when she left the Waldram manor, and still went after the trail.
“Take care,” she remembered those words Evelyn told to her, before she left the manor. And the Countess didn’t say those words as a courtesy of following her precious guest out, she realized. Such a casual choice of words, in a casual situation… but E
|Did your submission get declined?|
- It was submitted to the wrong folder
- or it violated our group's rules or the rules of dA
Check out the rules below and see if your deviation violates one of these
Inquires about submissions via submission ticket or note please.
- Make your own art, after all, this is what it's all about.
- No screenshots or posters ( motivational or non-motivational) are allowed in this group.
- Please do not try to upload all your art in the featured folder. The group will decide what goes there.
- No art drawn on lined paper, it looks too messy and unprofessional.
- No flaming or rude behavior towards other members.
- Make sure the correct mature filter is on if it is needed.
- Make sure you submit art to the correct folder please.
- Any art made by yourself related to Kuroshitsuji is allowed.
- Recolors and edits of other pictures are not allowed. This also involves bases.
- Don't submit traced and stolen art. We don't like art thieves here.
-If there are three or more characters in your art, upload them to the "Group" Folder.
-There is a New Folder the "Pairings" folder, in which you can upload art works that contain two characters that are romantically involved or not.
-If you have made any sort of comic or a fanfiction with speech bubbles, strips, one or more pages, 4komas etc, submit it into Fanfics, comics and literature
-Since some people can't understand this, COSPLAY goes into the COSPLAY folder, not group, pairings, Ciel etc..
- Duplicates, or art-pieces similar in pose, setting etc. will be declined.
- Paperchildren, figures, plushies, handmade stuff and cosplay stuff (rings, eyepatch, accessories) goes into the "Crafts, plushies and figures" folder.
- Do NOT submit art drawn with pencil and taken with a camera/cellphone. It does not look good.
Please read the rules before submitting, and submit the art in the right folder!
|More Journal Entries|