Work for it. Aleister x ReaderWork for it. Aleister x Reader by VampireGodesNyx
"Well, this is it." Filling your lungs with the cold night air, you built up the courage to step out of your carriage and onto the uneven cobblestone road. As you looked up a small, tree-lined hill, you could see a grand building, brightly lit by an even more grand chandelier. You could already tell, even from afar, that the building was filled with people. Swallowing hard, you slowly began to make your way to the building. Your emotions were bouncing from fear to excitement to dread. You never got to go to parties like this. Your family wasn't exactly all that wealthy, nor were they a part of any of the more popular social circles. It was only by sheer luck that your father happened to be an old friend of the man hosting the party. Had he not, you never would have gotten the opportunity to go. You had been absolutely thrilled when you'd first learned that you'd be attending this party, but you became more timid with every step you took.
Grell Sutcliff x Male Reader: Nice Cheeks I am so sorry about the ridiculous title. XDD Grell just seems like he'd like butts... Anyway, this one is a bit different than my other ones, and I'm not expecting it to get very popular. ( Darn these tablets! They change every other word to Alois! )( Which TOTALLY isn't a hint of my next idea. :3)Grell Sutcliff x Male Reader: Nice Cheeks by BlueGrassHero
"Isn't the view from here simply divine, Willie?" Grell gushed as the silent reaper, William, ignored the flamboyant man. (y/n), who had recently been assigned to collecting a certain human's soul alongside the two popular reapers, watched quietly from a distance, trying to get a hang of how the both of them interacted and why William never yelled at Grell or lost his temper. He still found the both of them to be extremely interesting characters, though, so he didn't expect the mission to be dull in any way. The human they were supposed to be evaluating was just your average, run of the mill merchant that didn't have any lover or any living re
Travelling Through Anime (Fem!Reader x Sebastian)2Travelling Through Anime (Fem!Reader x Sebastian)2 by Anime-Wolf35
Guys,please,when you read my story,I would appreciate it if you would comment and write what you think about the story.It's just that,it would really help me improve,which is the point,right?So,please comment after reading and/or after favouring. Thanks for reading.
Travelling Through Anime (Fem!Reader x Sebastian) Chapter 2
Warning: Might contain swearing
I went into my master's room and drew back the curtains.Young master started waking up and I said my usual ''Good morning Young master''.When
Immortal, Chapter One Regret.Immortal, Chapter One by zoni
There are not many emotions that demons cannot feel. We have the same range of feeling as humans, perhaps even greater. Even though we possess the capability, we can choose to avoid our emotions. We can take ourselves out of the path that would lead us to them. Humans do not have that much restraint. They are foolhardy creatures that live in the moment and delight in the pain when it comes to an end. That is their weakness alone.
Of the many emotions that exist, regret is something demons rarely experience. We avoid remorse through means of our own intelligence. We do not become attached. We do not become involved. Much like a human would never eat their pet, we know to keep our distance from those we might devour.
My life has stretched for centuries. In all that time, I can count the number of my regrets on the fing
|Did your submission get declined?|
- It was submitted to the wrong folder
- or it violated our group's rules or the rules of dA
Check out the rules below and see if your deviation violates one of these
Inquires about submissions via submission ticket or note please.
- Make your own art, after all, this is what it's all about.
- No screenshots or posters ( motivational or non-motivational) are allowed in this group.
- Please do not try to upload all your art in the featured folder. The group will decide what goes there.
- No art drawn on lined paper, it looks too messy and unprofessional.
- No flaming or rude behavior towards other members.
- Make sure the correct mature filter is on if it is needed.
- Make sure you submit art to the correct folder please.
- Any art made by yourself related to Kuroshitsuji is allowed.
- Recolors and edits of other pictures are not allowed. This also involves bases and dress up games.
- Don't submit traced and stolen art. We don't like art thieves here.
-If there are three or more characters in your art, upload them to the "Group" Folder.
-There is a New Folder the "Pairings" folder, in which you can upload art works that contain two characters that are romantically involved or not.
-If you have made any sort of comic or a fanfiction with speech bubbles, strips, one or more pages, 4komas etc, submit it into Fanfics, comics and literature
-Since some people can't understand this, COSPLAY goes into the COSPLAY folder, not group, pairings, Ciel etc..
- Duplicates, or art-pieces similar in pose, setting etc. will be declined.
- Paperchildren, figures, plushies, handmade stuff and cosplay stuff (rings, eyepatch, accessories) goes into the "Crafts, plushies and figures" folder.
- Do NOT submit art drawn with pencil and taken with a camera/cellphone. It does not look good.
Please read the rules before submitting, and submit the art in the right folder!
|More Journal Entries|